Last updated: January 31st, 2022.
Thank you for shopping at What Mustard Made.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to What Mustard Made.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to What Mustard Made, accessible from www.traceymustard.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 14 days of receipt of the Goods without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 14 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By submitting a contact form on this page on our website: https://www.traceymustard.com/pages/contact-me
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return and refund or exchange/credit, please make sure that:
- The Goods were received in the post from Us in the last 14 days
- The Goods are not used or damaged
- The Goods were Ready To Ship, and not Dyed To Order, for a refund to be applicable. See below for Dyed To Order conditions
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalised.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
The following Goods will be accepted for exchange or gift voucher credit:
- The supply of Goods which are Dyed To Order yarns.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
FAO Tracey Mustard, 33 Simpson Street, Ryton, Tyne and Wear, NE40 3EP, UK.
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund or exchange without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
Cost of return delivery and original postage paid will not be refunded by Us.
Please contact Us to discuss this further if You are unsure about Your rights.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to You (the gift receiver), You'll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift voucher will be emailed to You.
If the Goods weren't marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.traceymustard.com/pages/contact-me